No need to worry because we are here to help you find the best cases for pcs After hours of research, we have put together a list of products that can be just what you need. We have also included a buying guide and answered some questions to clear any doubts you may have.
Best cases for pcs: Top Picks in 2022?
- Combining innovative cable management, concentrated airflow, and proven CORSAIR build quality, the 4000D is a fitting choice for an immaculate high-performance PC.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling. Motherboard will fit in our 4000 Series cases without any issue. Mini-ITX, micro-ATX, ATX, and E-ATX form factor motherboards are all supported.
- A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof (dependent on RAM height).
- Put modern connections within easy reach with a front I/O panel including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: 2 Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
- Panoramic Views: No corner pillar. The Y60 features a 3-piece panoramic tempered glass design for the ultimate photo and display potential. See your build the way it was meant to be seen from the left or right side of your desk with a simple turn.
- Exclusively Vertical GPU Mounted: Why would you want to see your graphics card any other way.
- Included PCIE 4.0 Riser Cable: A protective riser cable canopy integrates beautifully into the case, allowing for half-height PCIE cards behind the throne of the vertical graphics card. The protective shroud is the first of its kind, made specifically for the Y60.
- Antechamber Construction: Segment cables from thermal components and turn your PC into a work of art.
- Cold Floor Cooling: Eliminate hot spots with sweeping lateral vents from fans tastefully tucked into the basement of the Y60.
- Mid-tower chassis with two modes: Normal Mode/ Reverse Mode
- Feature multi-directional power button and movable IO module
- Front and side tempered glass panels for components and RGB display
- Supports up to 3x 360 radiators and a maximum of 10 fans
- Offers 9 storage drives mounting space
- Full Acrylic Side Panel for ATX Mid Tower Computer PC Case
- Front Design for maximized Airflow with two front 120mm fan pre-installed (& one rear 120mm fan pre-installed)
- Convenient Interface with one USB, 3.0 & two USB 2.0
- Power Supply unit dedicated space for improved cooling performance
- 7 PCI Expansion Slots with Bottom & Top Magnetic Dust Filter
- Ultimate Thermal Performance - The computer case with tempered glass side panel possessing magnetic buckle and metal pull ring is easy to install the hardware, and can be opened at any time, improving the ultimate thermal effect, which improves 76% of the cooling effect than the non-opening panel case.
- 6 Pre-Installed ARGB Fans - Suitable for enhanced cooling. With the pre-installed ARGB fan control board you can sync it with the motherboard, each addressable ARGB fan offers 16.8 million colors for exceptional customizable lighting. Only when the 5V3PIN cable on the control board is connected to the motherboard can the ARGB light synchronization be realized. (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control, Button control is recommended.)
- Powerful I/O Panel - TW8's I/O panel includes 2 USB 3.0 ports for faster transfer speed. At the same time, there are exclusive LED buttons to freely control your ARGB color light.
- Clean Design - Large front mesh front panel for optimal cooling performance, and the high light-transmitting glass side panels show off your computer's ARGB lighting.
- More Storage Space - The mid tower pc case provides multiple hard drive fixed slots, supporting to install 4*SSD + 2*HDD or 5*SSD + 1*HDD.
- Combining stylish tempered glass, customizable RGB lighting, innovative cable management and concentrated airflow, choose the 4000X RGB for a unique high-performance PC.
- Show off your components and RGB lighting with tempered glass side and front panels, built with dedicated front ventilation channels for ample airflow.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to build an immaculate, professional-looking system with major cables neatly routed through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes 3 CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide RGB fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling. Each fan is equipped with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs for brilliant customizable lighting.
- Fully control and synchronize the RGB lighting for up to 6 fans with the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE and CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Mid-tower with support for EATX motherboards featuring a metal chassis, 4mm-thick smoked, tempered-glass full view side panels, three easy-to-clean dust filters, and space for 9 Storage drives
- Premium cable management includes translucent rear panel, adjustable multi-function cover featuring GPU support brackets and pre-run chassis cables
- Keep your cool with built in fan hub, four 140mm fans and up to seven optional fan-mounting points
- Custom Liquid Cooling ready features a water pump/ reservoir mounting bracket and support for radiators up to 420mm in length and 90mm thick (with fans)
- Graphic card mounting options include Up to 2x vertically mounted Graphics cards or 3x horizontally mounted Graphics cards using the 7 expansion Slots
- Hinged Glass Side Panel: Beautiful full edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel swings open for quick access to interior components for easy installation and cleaning.
- High Airflow Mesh Design: Front panel is fully meshed from top to bottom and includes 2 side air vents to rapidly deliver cold air to inside of case.
- 4x Pre-Installed RGB Fans: The sleek and modern case isn’t complete without being decked out with RGB fans from front to rear. We installed 3 RGB fans in the front and 1 in the rear for an eye-popping lightshow for gaming, work, or office use.
- Magnetic Dust Filter: Top filter is magnetic with bottom detachable filter for easy removal and cleaning. Metal feet with rubberized cushion to absorb vibration for silent operations.
- Spacious Interior: Fits up to 360mm radiator in the front, up to 240mm radiator on top, and 120mm in the rear. Top ports include headphone jack, microphone port, 2x USB 3.0, USB 2.0, reset and power buttons.
- Improved Airflow Computer Case. Upgraded mesh front panel enables greater air ventilation yet dust free with magnetic dust filters on the top and bottom. Liquid cooling ready
- Include 3 ARGB LED Lighting PWM Fans, two front 140mm fans and one rear 120mm fan. 7 color and 7 lighting modes are controlled by the C/M button on the top of the case. Sync to the motherboard at the 8th Mode
- Gaming PC Case with tempered glass side panel allows for a great view of your RGB components. Changing motherboard size supporting ATX, Micro ATX (mATX) and Mini-ITX
- Mid-Tower Chassis with ease installation design. Removable SSD mounting brackets, swappable top fan brackets and bottom side panel PSU and HDD bay. Change with no more pain
- Desktop Computer Shell Case with professional cable management solution. Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable organization. I/O essentials, 2xUSB 3.0, Power button, C/M button, audio out and in on the top
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best cases for pcs
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best cases for pcs, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect cases for pcs is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. By choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of cases for pcs
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the cases for pcs
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a cases for pcs. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using cases for pcs make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the cases for pcs
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of cases for pcs available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So, you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a cases for pcs, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the cases for pcs from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a cases for pcs, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a cases for pcs from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best cases for pcs considering this option of course.
A cases for pcs is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if cases for pcs doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
- How much does the best cases for pcs costs?
- What are the benefits of a cases for pcs?
- Where to buy the best cases for pcs?
- What is the best brands of cases for pcs?
- How long does a cases for pcs last?
- Does cases for pcs comes with a manufacturer warranty?
- Are cases for pcs worth it?
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best cases for pcs has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.