However, if you are looking for the best bike rack for rv hitch then you have come to the right place. We are here to guide you through every single ins and out that you will require to make your decision and go home with a reliable piece.
What is the Best bike rack for rv hitch in 2022?
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGN FOR RV: This model features a strengthened hitch mount designed carrier to fit Class 3 or higher hitch receivers (front and/or back), giving you extra safety on the road. Please note that hitch receivers must be CHASSIS MOUNTED. Mount the hitch rack to BUMPER MOUNTED HITCH RECEIVER may lead to bumper tearing off and result in SERIOUS DAMAGE to the RV and even DEADLY INJURY. Caution: Due to tight space, please do not install the Volt RV between front vehicle and the trailer.
- 140 LB TOTAL CAPACITY: Supports up to 70 pounds per rack, our rack is compatible with mountain bikes, electric bikes, road bikes with up to 5-inch fat tires, and up to 58-inch wheelbase. For step thru or lady bikes, bike adapter required (not included)
- SAFE AND SECURE: Comes with co-injected soft rubberized ratcheting hooks that secure the frame of your bike in place without scratching the metal surface. Featuring dual key locks to prevent bikes and bike rack from being stolen. Adjustable wheel holders allow you to easily accommodate bikes of different sizes. Tighten the wheels with reflective velcro straps that help improve visibility in the dark. Additional security straps included, ensuring your bike stays firmly on the rack
- CARRYING HANDLE / INTEGRATED WALL MOUNT: When the rack is fully removed from the vehicle and folded up, simply grab the carrying handle to easily move the rack around. The integrated storage hook allows you to hang the rack on the wall, saving you valuable space
- FITS 2 INCH HITCH RECEIVER: Works with vehicles with 2-inch class 3 receivers and above. Secured by an anti-wobble ½ inch steel pin and a key lockset (Patent pending), the rack is sturdy and built to last.
- RV APPROVED: The TRAVELER XC2 works well with various sizes of trailers & campers
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Only takes a few minutes to assemble following the instructions.
- CONVENIENT: Once installed, simply load your bikes and you are ready to go! When not in use you can fold the upright bar down to give access to the rear of the RV
- STURDY: The light but sturdy design keeps your bikes in place, even on the those long journeys!
- VERSATILE: Easily transports up to 2 bicycles and is compatible with a 2" Class 3 hitch receiver or mounts to a 4.5" continuous steel welded RV Bumper Adapter. Also comes with a 2" Bumper Adapter.
- Ebike Compatible - holds two bikes each weighing 65 lbs (130 lbs max load). V70 Hitch Rack is for road bikes, mountain bikes, MTB, fat tire bikes up to 5 Inches wide. Compatible with SUVs and cars with 2” tow hitch receiver. NOT FOR: Class B vehicles (RVs, Motorhomes), front of vehicle, vehicle being towed, 5th wheel or trailer, or 1 1/4" hitch.
- Convenient Tilt Down & Fold Up - Quick release pedal tilts down the bike hitch rack for easy trunk access, and also folds up out of the way when not in use.
Flexible Wheel Cradles - Snugly fits narrow/wide bike tires up to 5” wide. Ratchet straps hold wheels securely in place without scratching rims or damaging tires
- Triple Lock Security - Three locking mechanisms to keep your bikes extra secure. Includes Safety Strap - Feel confident with your precious cargo. NOTE: Step-through / womens bikes must use a frame adaptor (not included).
- Patented Anti-Wobble Hitch - Locks the rack to the hitch receiver to reduce movement. Enjoy a smooth rattle free journey. IMPORTANT: Not for use on vehicles with less than 12 Inches from the bottom of the hitch receiver to the ground.
- Ironclad Warranty - Backed by a 10-year manufacturers warranty against manufacturing defects
- Includes two foam-padded hooks to secure and stabilize bikes to the rack without scratching bike's finish. Hooks and tire cradles adjust to fit most bikes frames with 20" to 26" wheel sizes
- Vertical post can be quickly removed for compact storage
- Bike tire cradles can be adjusted along horizontal bars using quick knobs for convenience and includes rubber straps for added stability.Material:Steel
- Fits Class III and IV standard 2" hitch receivers. 80 lbs Maximum Capacity or up to 40 lbs per bike
- Fit Type: Universal Fit.Patent Pending.PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND BROWSE OUR A+ PAGES FOR MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION..Unique hook design adjustments using quick hitch pins assist in accommodating different size bike frame for safe and reliable transport.
- Hitch insert fits either 1 1/4 or 2 inch receiver hitches (2 and 3 bike models) or 2 inch receiver hitches (4 and 5 bike models)
- Quick install hitch secures and tightens rack inside of receiver hitch; Includes 2 keys
- Arms fold out of the way when not in use and rack tilts back when needed
- Individual tie downs secure and protect bicycles
- Accommodates a wide range of bicycle frame designs
- 4 bike rack fits vehicles with a 2 inch trailer hitch only. Vehicle will require professionally installed Class III or IV 2 inches hitch to use this product
- 22 inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles with Allen's patented tie down system
- Folding carry arms quickly drop out of the way when rack is not in use. Minor assembly required.
- Rack sets up and installs in less than 5 minutes; Included no wobble bolt secures rack inside of receiver hitch with a movement free installation
- Allen's warranty does not cover items purchased through third-party sellers
- DURABLE AND FUEL ECONOMY: WEIZE platform bike rack is constructed with reinforced steel which makes it durable and powerful enough to carry 2 bikes weighing 60 lbs each. Besides, compare with roof rack, the hitch mount bike rack can save your cost of fuel up to 30% by reducing wind resistance.
- ANTI-SCRATCH: The trailer hitch bike rack features foam-padded clamp and hitch tightener to prevent the bicycle from swaying and damaging your car's paintwork.
- CONVENIENT: Our bicycle car rack is unfoldable, but the tilting function allows for access to the back of your vehicle even when loaded with bikes(NOT suitable for swing-out tailgate), the removable platform can be adjusted for 1 or 2 bikes carrying.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: Fit 17-29 inch wheels, up to 63-1/3 inch wheelbase, up to 5 inch tires, 2 inch receiver, it is also equipped with safety strap, security hitch lock, hitch tightener and other necessary hardwares, please contact us if there are something missing, we will re-send it to you for free.
- WARRANTY: 1-Year free-return gurantee for any product quality problems. WEIZE tow hitch bike rack aims for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer. A satisfied solution will be given for ANY of your problems. Our support team is on standby for YOU.
- Transport up to 4 bikes
- Fits into a 2" receiver
- New swedge design facilitates quick and easy assembly and disassembly for storage
- Soft kraton cushions protect your bike
- Recommended for the back of RV's
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & USE: Only takes a few minutes to assemble and the upright ratchet arms easily adjusts to different bike frame sizes, will accommodate bike frames up to 59 cm (23.2")
- KEEPS YOUR BIKE STABLE: Sturdy design includes a built in anti-wobble hitch device to keep bikes in place
- SAVES YOU STORAGE SPACE: Rack folds easily in to compact mode so that you can conveniently store when done using it
- VERSATILE: Easily transports up to 2 bikes and is compatible with 1-1/4" and 2" receiver Hitch. Maximum weight capacity is 35Ibs per bike and fits 20" to 29" tire sizes
- ACCESSORIES SOLD SEPARATELY: Fat tire wheel trays (64674), 1/2" Locking Hitch Pin (64029) or 1/2" Locking Hitch Pin and Security Cable (64031)
- This hanging rack allows you to carry any type of bike with traditional frame geometry; Bikes with slanted top tubes require the TubeTop adapter (sold separately)
- Easy to install and load and designed to tilt out of the way when not in use; TriggerFinger technology lets you fold down the arms with one press of a button for a lower profile
- The SwitchBlade anti-sway cradle eliminates bike-to-bike contact, preventing interference and scratches; Durable powder coat finish stands up to adventure
- Protect your gear by adding a DeadLock (sold separately) to lock your bikes to your hitch mount and the hitch mount to your vehicle
- Compatible with both 1-1/4" and 2" hitch receivers (class I, II, and III) right out of the box
Things to Consider Before Buying Best bike rack for rv hitch
Our team has compiled this in-depth buying guide for you to make searching for the product that best suits your needs more leisurely. We’ve included a number of factors to consider, such as cost, quality, and suitability, to assist you in choosing the best bike rack for rv hitch for your requirements.
The guide we offer is a perfect example of how to use it to get the best value for your money on a high-quality item.
It’s important to remember the importance of “quality” when purchasing the best bike rack for rv hitch. By definition, quality means having a high degree of excellence or perfection. This can be difficult to define, but it’s essential to consider when making a purchase.
There are many factors that contribute to the quality of a product, but one of the most important is how well the product meets customer expectations.
For example, if a customer expects a product to be easy to use, reliable and durable, then the product should meet all of those expectations.
Quality also includes making sure that the ingredients in a product are safe and effective. When purchasing any kind of product, it is important to consider all aspects of its quality – from design to manufacturing – in order to get the best possible value for your money.
When it comes to buying best bike rack for rv hitch, many people often times forget the most important part of the equation, the budget. Products can be expensive, but that doesn’t mean you need to break the bank to get what you want. So, always try to buy a product without going overboard.
First and foremost, make sure you know your budget. Once you have a figure in mind, stick with it. Don’t let yourself be tempted by high-priced items just because they’re on sale. Instead, wait until the sale is over and compare prices before making your purchase.
Before you pay your precious money, it is important to take into consideration the special features that the product has. If a product has unique design features that set it apart from the rest, this can be really appealing to consumers.
This could include unique colors or patterns, or innovative shapes. When you find something, you like and are able to use it as intended, this can create a great sense of satisfaction.
By doing this, you can be sure that you’re getting the best deal possible and that the product you’re buying will meet your specific needs. Many times, these special features can make a huge difference in how the product is used or how it functions.
There’s always the risk that something will go wrong, and you don’t want to be stranded without recourse if things go badly. So, when you’ve determined to purchase a product, make sure to analyze the warranty that comes with it.
A warranty guarantees the purchaser that the product will meet their specific needs, regardless of how the product was used or whether it is within the manufacturer’s guidelines.
By having a warranty, the purchaser can be assured that if there are any problems with their purchase after receiving it, they can go to the manufacturer and have it fixed or replaced.
The length of the warranty is also important when considering whether to take advantage of an extended warranty offered by the retailer.
Best bike rack for rv hitch : FAQs
In this portion, we’ve put together some commonly asked questions about the best bike rack for rv hitch found on the internet. Answering these questions will give you a better idea about what people are thinking and solutions to some common concerns.
Is the bike rack for rv hitch worth the investment?
This product is definitely worth the investment! It has a lot of features that are unique and helpful, and it’s easy to use.
Is there any retail shop to purchase Best bike rack for rv hitch?
You may get it around local stores; since you can get it delivered to your door, why take the extra mile? Order it now.
Should I Emphasize On After Sales Service Before Making my Purchase?
As you’re hunting for the best bike rack for rv hitch, it’s important to ask whether the company has a good track record of providing after-sales service.
If there are any complaints or service issues that have been reported in the past, it may be prudent to take a step back and reconsider purchasing from this company. Additionally, it’s important to ask about the company’s return policy, as some companies will only allow for a certain number of returns per year and/or will require a receipt for reimbursement.
We hope that our best bike rack for rv hitch review and buying guide was helpful in helping you find the right product for your needs. Hopefully, this has helped you, and you are now armed with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Please take a moment to read our buyer’s guide if you have any other questions or concerns. Finally, we would like to remind you that product reviews are based on personal experiences and opinions, so please use them as guidelines but do not take them as gospel.