Top 10 Best 35mm camera for $1000 in 2022?
- Disposable One-time-use camera in compact body
- Very sharp pictures with a 10-foot built-in flash
- Fun and easy to use
- Great for taking pictures indoors or outdoors
- Loaded with Superior X-TRA 400 film, 27 exposures
- Compatible with Sunpak 7000TM 7001TM 6400UT 8001UT Targus TG-P60T Slik 8000 Walmart MX1000.
- Quick release plate allows you to quickly and easily attach and detach your camera from the tripod.
- Extra plates allow you to conveniently swap out more than one camera with the same tripod.
- Top Size: Length 64mm (2.52") x Width 49mm (1.93"), Base Size: 35mm (1.38") x 35mm (1.38").
- Not universal. If your tripod is not stated above, please contact our customer service before purchasing.
- Product Type:Camera Film
- Item Package Dimension:3.81 Cm L X 6.604 Cm W X 13.462 Cm H
- Item Package Weight:0.159 Kg
- Country Of Origin: United States
- 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁** 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝘇𝗲 - 𝟭 𝟯/𝟴" (𝟯𝟱𝗺𝗺 𝘅 𝟯𝟱𝗺𝗺 𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗲) - The tapered square base that fits into the tripod measures 1 3/8” (35mm) across both directions – this is what fits into the opening mount of the tripod head
- For use with WalMart MX1000 / MX 1000 Tripod / Targus TG-P60T and 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗦 of OSN, Quantaray, Slik, and Sunpak 5800d 7000tm and other Tripods; S̲e̲e̲ ̲p̲r̲o̲d̲u̲c̲t̲ ̲d̲e̲s̲c̲r̲i̲p̲t̲i̲o̲n̲ ̲f̲o̲r̲ ̲c̲o̲m̲p̲l̲e̲t̲e̲ ̲l̲i̲s̲t̲ ̲o̲f̲ ̲c̲o̲m̲p̲a̲t̲i̲b̲l̲e̲ ̲t̲r̲i̲p̲o̲d̲ ̲m̲o̲d̲e̲l̲s̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲n̲o̲t̲e̲s̲
- QR release plate mounts to the tripod mount allowing you to attach a camera, or cell phone tripod adapter, to a compatible tripod head quickly and easily
- Extra QR plates allow you to conveniently swap out more than one camera or device with the same tripod with this quick release tripod adapter
- The DaVoice quick release plate QR-57 features a metal pin and a high-quality metal thumb screw, unlike other brands. No tools required to tighten the screw
- 35mm SLR (Single-Lens-Reflex) camera with electronically controlled AE (Automatic Exposure) and focal plane shutter.
- Canon FD series interchangeable lenses with full aperture metering and AE coupling. Canon FL series with stopped-down metering.
- Standard lenses for the Canon AE are Canon FD 55mm f/1.2 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 S.C.
- Canon Breech-Lock mount, Canon FD, FL and R lenses can be used. The viewfinder is fixed eye-level pentaprism with a field of view that is 93.5% vertical and 96% horizontal coverage of the actual picture
- Viewfinder information includes aperture scale with meter needle and stopped-down metering which also serves as a battery charge level check mark.
- Base Size: 35 x 35 mm/ 1.38 x 1.38 inch. The tapered square base fits into the opening mount of the tripod head measures 1 3/8” across both directions. Please measure the size of your tripod before purchasing.
- Premium Material: The camera mount adapter plates is made of premium PVC material. The middle anti-twist locking screw is made of aluminum material. The surface is finely oxidized, durable and strong. With standard 1/ 4 inch screw, and the screws on the quick release mount bottom could help you install faster.
- Easy to Install: According to the card position of the Pan/ Tilt/ Zoom, you could insert the mount quick release plates directly for installation. You could adjust the slotted screw with your fingers or tools. The quick release tripod mount adapter could be fixed to the camera base, facilitate the installation and disassembling of the tripod, save time and easy to use.
- Compatibility: Fit Sunpak 6400UT, WalMart MX1000 / MX 1000 Tripod / Targus TG-P60T,X-638,CX-444, CX-888, CX-460, CX-460mini, CX-470, CX-570, CX-690, DF-50, VCT-D580RM, VCT-D680RM, VCT-R640,FHD52Q,D680,D580.
- Packing List: 1 x 35 mm tripod quick release camera mount adapter plates, black. With this quick release tripod adapter, you could conveniently swap out multiple cameras or device with the same tripod.
- ALL-IN-ONE PHOTOGRAPY - The Point-and-Shoot PRINTOMATIC Camera offers a powerful 5MP sensor and wide angle f/2 lens. The Printomatic is the ideal all-in-one solution for capturing and sharing vibrant prints instantaneously wherever you are
- FAST EASY AND FUN – This Point and Shoot camera speed allows you to shoot a new photo while printing the previous shot. It also comes equipped with a light sensor that will automatically turn on the flash in low-light settings
- ONE STOP PRINTING - The Kodak Printomatic camera instantly prints 2x3” photos. The camera uses Kodak Zink Photo Paper, so no ink cartridges, toners or film are needed. The photo prints are durable, water-resistant, tear resistant, and smudge free
- CHARMING DESIGN – Comes in Variety of Fun, Bold Colors. Compact design Slips neatly into your shirt pocket. Making it easy to carry around as you go about your day, ensuring you always have your Printomatic with you.
- INSTANT VALUE - Despite its many digital technological advancements, the Kodak Printomatic Camera is an easy-to-use product. The camera has slots for attaching a neck strap, and saves photos to a MicroSD card. MicroSD card and micro-USB charging cable not included.
- T-grain structure for extra sharpness.
- Very high resolving power.
- Extremely fine grain - good for portraiture.
- Camera Type: Ilford Sprite 35-II Camera meets the needs of people experimenting with 35mm film and looking for a camera that�s 'no frills' simple. It�s a step up from disposable cameras, and being re-usable, it won�t create extra waste
- Lens: The camera has a fixed shutter speed (1/120s) with a 31mm, single element f/9 fixed-focus wide-angle lens, perfect for capturing most well-focused daylight scenes
- Built-In Flash: It also features a built-in flash with a 15-second recycle time for night time shooting
- Film Compatibility: Users can load the Sprite 35-II with their favorite film, whether its color negative or black and white, allowing them to capture quick snapshots or moody monochrome scenes
- Film Handling: The camera has a manual film advance winding lever to move through each exposure and rewind the roll when the film is finished
- 135 Film (35mm Film) Camera
- Built-in Flash
- Set Includes: Camera body, hand strap
- Battery: 1 x AAA alkaline battery (not included)
- Weight: Approx. 6.1 oz (170 g) (not including film and battery)
Buying the Best 35mm camera for $1000? – You Must Be Serious About These Factors
By this point in your product debate, there are almost always a few questions that you’ve asked yourself. We’ve compiled detailed answers to these questions in this buyer’s guide for the best 35mm camera for $1000.
Use this guide to make sure you get the best possible item. Our buyer’s guide has listed some of the most critical factors you must consider when choosing the right product.
When you’re purchasing the perfect 35mm camera for $1000, you want to make sure that you’re getting the best deal possible. That means knowing what type of construction is used in the product. Not only will this help you make an informed decision, but also ensures you’re getting a quality product.
Products with good durability tend to last longer and are less likely to break or wear out quickly. They’re also typically more expensive than products with a lower durability, but they’re worth it if you plan on using the product often.
On the contrary, poor construction can lead to safety hazards. If a product isn’t built properly, it could pose a safety hazard for users. For example, poorly constructed parts could result in a broken operation that’s dangerous for you and for your family.
Different types of products can offer a variety of benefits to users. Some may be better suited for certain activities, while others may be more effective at specific tasks. When purchasing a 35mm camera for $1000, it’s important to consider the different types to find the best option.
When you’re purchasing best 35mm camera for $1000, it’s important to keep in mind the “Budget.” That’s because, when you’re looking to buy something, it’s always helpful to know what your available funds are going to be used for.
For example, if you’re looking at a product, and you know that you can only spend $50 on it, then that’s something that should be taken into consideration when making your purchase.
You might not be able to get the same quality of the product if you spent more money on it. On the other hand, if your spending limit is $100, and you find a similar product for sale for $90, then it’d be a better decision to buy that one instead.
Many consumers are interested in purchasing best 35mm camera for $1000 that will provide them with longevity. A product that lasts longer is typically more expensive, but it may be worth the investment if you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come.
If you’re planning to buy a 35mm camera for $1000, it’s important to know the “warranty period.” The warranty period is when the manufacturer guarantees that the product will work as promised.
This time varies depending on brands, but in general, it’s usually between one and two years. If something goes wrong with the product during this time, you can usually get a refund or a replacement.
There are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to warranties. First, make sure you understand what is covered by the warranty. Second, ensure you’re aware of any additional requirements that may need to be met to receive a warranty claim.
Most Frequently Asked Questions about Best 35mm camera for $1000
It can be hard to make informed decisions with so many sources and methods. That’s why we’ve put together this list of Frequently Asked Questions about the best 35mm camera for $1000. Hopefully, the answers will help you figure out what’s right for you and your goals.
How do I purchase 35mm camera for $1000?
You’ll get various buying options, including official online stores, such as Amazon and eBay. You can also find it at selected retailers worldwide. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Should I Rely On Customer Ratings To Justify 35mm camera for $1000?
There are a few reasons customer ratings should not be relied on exclusively to justify the best 35mm camera for $1000. First, customer ratings can be misleading, as they may not accurately reflect the true opinions of customers.
Second, customer ratings can change over time and may not reflect the current opinions of customers. Third, customer ratings may be influenced by factors other than the quality of the product, such as the customer’s attitude or satisfaction level.
How good is the customer service for 35mm camera for $1000?
The customer service of 35mm camera for $1000 manufacturer and supplier is good. They’re quick to respond to emails and phone calls and always seem to be able to help.
That’s all there is, folks. I hope this best 35mm camera for $1000 buying guide will help you choose the right one for you. Remember, there are tons of similar-looking products on the market. But in order to choose the right one you have to take into consideration all the factors we have discussed here.
Haste makes waste, don’t be in a hurry when you purchase the product. Even if you see dazzling ads or superb marketing from salesmen, don’t go under their sway. Take your time, do your research and then proceed to purchase. One wrong decision will not only cost you money but also leave a bad taste in your mouth that will ruin your mood.
If you have friends who want to buy the product, help them out by sharing this guide with them. Happy shopping!